Friday, April 18, 2008

Oops...I Did It Again...

I forgot to pick up some things while I was out the other day...I need a notebook to write down story ideas and a little, pocket-size sketch diary (so I can jot down story and character ideas when I'm on the road and I don't have access to the comfort of home) and some 4H pencils for layout duties.

I cleared off my drawing table and reorganized it a bit to make it more conducive to the creative process. In turn, I've been using it, though I've been having to drag a chair downstairs...I need to get a new office chair that I can use instead.

I'm not getting as much back for my taxes as I'd hoped...I was planning on using part of that for supplies and such...I guess I'll have to make the best of it then.

Til next time...

5 comments:

~Jeri Darling~ said...

Isnt an organizes work space the best? hehe

Sara said...

HA! At least yer gettin money back! I have to pay! Damn the IRS! Damn them!

Melba Toast said...

Can't wait to see some new work from you! You have an amazing talent!!

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

I know what you mean about needing more money for supplies.

What a super blog!!!

JJ

Rachel Elizabeth said...

If it makes you feel better I only got like 7 dollars back from my taxes.