Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brainstorming...

So, I had an idea about writing this comic...I should just write certain scenes as they come to me, make a folder, then when I have what I need, put it all together and fill in the gaps as I go along...

I think that sounds logical, don't you?

I'm also trying to get back to my older, more stylized style of drawing. I've been pulling away from that lately, and it just looks like everything else out there, so I've been doodling and sketching trying to get my groove back...I'm going to finish the pieces I started and I'll post them later, but while I'm doing that, I'm trying to regain my mojo...

Stay Tuned...

1 comment:

~Jeri Darling~ said...

thats how i roll too..lol. Im still waiting on my super group poster. *ahem*..LOL

Good luck! Cant wait to see them!