Tuesday, April 8, 2008

No, Really, I Mean It This Time...

I will be updating over here more often...

I haven't had a whole lot of time to work on this darn comic since I last posted...I had that crappy, full-time job with the wonky hours that really inhibited any kind of free time I thought I may have...Once I started school, it all went downhill and, long story short, I have no job now...but, I'm still in school...so, I'm gonna try and juggle that with finding a job and working on the comic site...I hope to have made some considerable progress by the end of summer and hopefully have something ready to go by the end of the year...

So, I'll still be posting art and story updates, so look for those...

See you on the other side...

1 comment:

~Jeri Darling~ said...

YAY!!! Im so glad youre back! This is way more adult then myspace and I much prefer seeing this side of people. hehe. I will be checking up on you often, so carry on!